ACIS 2016 invites prospective proposals of workshop and special sessions on a specific topic and fields.
1 Important Dates
- March-20, 2016: Proposal Submission Deadline
- March-31, 2016: Notification of Acceptance
Notification of acceptance will be done upon proposal submission, and early proposal submission is recommended.
2. Guideline of Workshops and Special Sessions
- Workshop and special sessions proposal should be submitted to Kiyota Hashimoto (kiyota.hashimoto[@]gmail.com) attaching the WS/SS proposal form below (MS Word docx).
- All the accepted workshop and special session papers will be included in the ACIS 2016 Proceedings. Therefore, the deadline of the camera-ready manuscript, as well as paper format, must be the same with the main track of ACIS 2016.
- The topic of workshops and special sessions should be specific enough. Each workshop is expected to consist of 10 papers or more, and each special session is expected to consist of 4 papers or more. Both workshops and special sessions may contain short papers as well as full papers, but not poster papers. WS/SS with fewer numbers of accepted papers than expected may be integrated with the main track or other WS/SS.
- All the paper for WS/SS should be submitted to the ACIS 2016 EasyChair submission site. WS/SS chairs will be assigned as chair there.
- Each submitted papers should be reviewed by three reviewers in principle. Each WS/SS is encouraged to collect reviewers. All the reviewers collected are registered as program committee members of ACIS 2016, and as such, there is a possibility that a reviewer is asked to review a paper of other tracks while organizers are able to assign reviews to any PC members listed in the program committee list.